- Personal information of users (card numbers and contact details) is kept secure and shall not be shared with any third party, unless required for the completion of the transaction or after obtaining the users' permission in this regard.
- Information provided by the user will strictly be used as per the terms and conditions applicable to the service opted for by the user.
- Users may opt for alerts (TOC or events) at the time of registration.
- Users may unsubscribe to the alert service, opted for at the time of registration, by clicking the unsubscribe button given on the email alert or by visiting the site.
- IMPACT Journals takes no responsibility of information available on third party sites.