conducting primary Research in workplace issues that sexual minorities face in any organizations. Have conducted research on various policies and problems that organization face while in managing their diverse workforce.
Italian grammar and linguistics, Primary Education, Teaching of Italian / Spanish / Latin language, Teaching through technology,
SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW - UGC
ECONOMICS, ECONOMETRICS , DEVELOPMENT, RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND SOCIO- ECONOMIC
Dennis Nyameca Onyama
Researcher, Lecturer, Consultant, Author
Business administration; law and strategic studies; industrial economics; marketing; governance; management; entrepreneurship; organizational theory; organizational behavior; innovation.
LIBRARY AUTOMATION/ MANAGEMENT, MOOCS AND WEBOMETRICS, RESEARCH WRITING AND PLAGIARISM
-Software engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science
-Networking, Relational database, Data and file structure, Mathematics
APT # D,Baltimore,Maryland,United States
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING, MULTIRATE FILTER BANKS
Full Time Lecturer
Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Purchasing, Logistics,Materials management, Fleet management and scheduling, Operations management, Production management, Inventory control,Quality management and Clearing and forwarding.
MANAGEMENT AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
RONAKKUMAR KANTILAL PANCHAL
databse, semantic web, ontology, machine learning, data science
SAHAYA SUDHA ANTONYSWAMY
I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH IN OPERATIONS RESEARCH AND FUZZY MCDM
Rajani Kant Pandey
Political philosophy and theory, social exclusion and development studies
economic research on middle eastern countries
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., CHANGING PATTERN OF SOCIO ECONOMIC CONDITION IN CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN TIRUNELVELI DISTRICT OF TAMILNADU – A STUDY, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), www.jetir.org (ISSN-2349-5162), Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2019.
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., An Analysis of Marketing Strategies of Mobile Game Application Entrepreneurs, International Journal of Research in Business Studies and Management ,Volume 6, Issue 8, 2019, PP 1-8 ISSN 2394-5923 (Print) & ISSN 2394-5931 (Online) Sept 2019.
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., A Study on New Supply-Side Economics: Eliminations & Establishments, Scholars Journal of Economics, Business and Management, Published by SAS Publishers, India , ISSN 2348-8875 (Print) | ISSN 2348-5302 (Online), Oct 2019.
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., An Economic Analysis of Trend of Non-Performing Assets (NPAS) of Indian Commercial Banks, Scholars Journal of Economics, Business and Management, Published by SAS Publishers, India, ISSN 2347-9493 (Print) | ISSN 2347-5374 (Online), Oct 2019.
• Dr. R. SEENIVASAN., Application of Object-Oriented Mathematical Modeling and Computer Algebra in Mathematical Economic Analysis, Scholars Bulletin, ISSN 2412-897X (Online) & ISSN 2412-9771., Scholars Middle East Publishers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Journal homepage: http://scholarsbulletin.com/Volume-6, Issue-1, January, 2020.
Khurshid ali ganai
Finance and Economics
university city,Ash Shariqah ,United Arab Emirates
IC Engine, Biofuels, Alternative fuels, Renewable Energy
THERMAL ENGINEERING , HEAT TRANSFER, AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING, NON CONVENTIONAL ENERGY SOURCES, POWER SYSTEM, INNOVATION COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, MANAGEMENT, INNOVATION MANAGEMENT,
Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings,
Finite Element Analysis
Computational Fluid Dynamics
My domain of interest is Linguistics & ELT. I have published about 100 research articles in national and international peer reviewed journals. I have also published 8 books. Besides, I am in the Editorial Board/Review Panel of several national and international peer reviewed journals.